Tri-City Transitions offers many services for individuals and their families, who are leaving abusive relationships. These services are generally provided at the main office in Port Coquitlam. We understand the tremendous effort it takes for individuals to seek help, so we consistently aim to provide as much support for those individuals as we can.
Some of our groups and workshops are currently not running or available year round. Please ensure that you call our main office at (604) 941-7111 to inquire about availability and the registration process.
We operate a 24-hour crisis line that runs 7 days a week for 365 days of the year. This service is primarily utilized by individuals who are living in/ impacted by abuse or violence. If you require support or crisis intervention for emergency situations, please call: (604) 492-1700.
At Tri-City Transitions, we also have the following services available:
- Emergency Shelter (Transition House)
- Second Stage Housing
- Community-Based Victim Services
- Family Court Support (Outreach)
- Community Outreach
- Individual counselling for adults, children and youth
- Parenting support and parenting programs for parents
- Groups and workshops for adults, children and youth, and parents
- Pro Bono Clinics
- Pro Bono Family Law Clinic
- After School Programming
If you are a current or past client at Tri-City Transitions, we would love to hear your feedback. Your experience is important to us. Your comments let us know what we are doing well and what we can do to improve.