Tri-City Transitions Society
Tri-City Transitions supports all individuals who have experienced domestic violence, and offers women and children a safe, secure place to rest, rejuvenate, and rebuild their lives. If you or someone you know needs help, contact us.
Building Secure Attachment: The Secure Base
- Do you have children 0 – 6 years of age?
- Do you want to make parenting fun and less stressful?
- Do you want to reinforce positive behaviours and build self-esteem in your children?
If your family has been impacted by family conflict, this group is for you!
- This FREE two-part workshop is on July 16th and 23rd, 2018 from 11 AM – 1 PM.
- Location: 200-2540 Shaughnessy Street, Port Coquitlam
- For more info please contact 604 941 7111 ext. 106