Tri-City Transitions Society
Tri-City Transitions supports all individuals who have experienced domestic violence, and offers women and children a safe, secure place to rest, rejuvenate, and rebuild their lives. If you or someone you know needs help, contact us.
Introduction to Self-Compassion
- Are you kind to others but really harsh on yourself?
- Do you find it hard to forgive yourself for mistakes or failures?
- Do you ever feel ‘not good enough’?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re not alone. Join us to learn about self-compassion.
- Tuesday, October 16th from 10:30 to 12:30
- Location: 200-2540 Shaughnessy Street, Port Coquitlam
- To register, please contact Loraine at 604 941 7111 ext. 113