Happy Healthy Women – Coquitlam Sparkle & Shine Spring Bling Event
April 3 @ 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM$48
Join Happy Healthy Women and 150 Beautiful Dreamers, Doers and Achievers as they celebrate their 1st Year Anniversary… Happy Healthy Women Style! Enjoy food, cocktails & education with the Happy Healthy Women Collective.
Sip & Shop in the Classy & Sassy Marketplace
Get your Make-up touched up and your headshot taken
Hear from 6 featured speakers on Healthy Happy Topics
Win fabulous prizes donated by beautiful businesses
And most importantly come to connect with amazing, like-minded women, and be part of our incredible community.
PHOTOGRAPHER ON SITE:
Anita Alberto at Anita Alberto Photography www.anitaalberto.com
Headshots will be available during the eveing for $40. Buy your ticket and then book your time in advance by emailing Anita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAKEUP ARTIST ON SITE:
Christine Dos Santo of Art and Soul MakeUp by Christine. You see her work at www.artandsoulmakeup.com. Have your makeup touched up before you get your headshot done this evening. Christine will be using Arbonne along with other makeup to make your look camera ready!
- Amy Ku of Medicus Wellness is speaking on “Anti-Aging Medicine: Can we really reverse the clock?”
- Shona Fraser of Heartspace Interiors is speaking on “Let Spring In…to your home.”
- Heather Woodruff of Heather Woodruff Nutrition is speaking on “6 ways to beat bloating & flatten you tummy”
- Corinne Underwood of Choices for Sexual Health is speaking on “Harness your essential sexual energy to channel your creativity and productivity”
- Teri Towner who is a Community Leader is speaking on “The Power of Giving Back”
- Leilani Fong of Leilani Homes is speaking on “Women, Wealth and Real Estate”
Regular ticket price: $48
Each ticket includes 1 Complimentary Bevy (alc. or non) and Delicious Hor d’Oeuvres*
EVERY ATTENDEE of Sparkle and Shine Spring Bling event will receive a SWAG BAG filled with donated items from our Collective
Wear something that say “Spring Bling fun”!
100% of the funds raised through the raffle, will go to support a local women’s emergency shelter Joy’s Place by Tri-Cities Transitions.
Joy’s Place is a transition house that provides temporary safe shelter and support for adult women and their dependent children (if any) who are victims of domestic violence or are at risk of experiencing abuse, threats and/or violence. The program is not intended for women with problems related exclusively to their mental health, alcoholism or drug abuse issues.