The Home Depot Canada Foundation’s Orange Door Project
When: May 31st – June 24th, 2018
Where: Coquitlam Home Depot (1900 United Blvd)
What: Support Tri-City Transitions by purchasing a $2 paper door
JAK’s Beer, Wine, Spirits Summer Celebration Event
When: Saturday, June 23rd, 2018
Where: JAK’s Coquitlam locations (1410 Parkway Boulevard and 3025 Lougheed Highway)
What: JAK’s and Tri-City Transitions are teaming up! There will be plenty of product samples and prizes (including a wine tour in the Okanagan). 10% of the proceeds will support Tri-City Transitions programming.
7th Annual Ladies Night In presenting “The White Party!”
When: July 14th, 2018
Where: Luxury home at 1080 Uplands Drive, Anmore, BC
What: Enjoy delicious food, BC wines, and the view from a custom-built home. All proceeds support the Tri-City Transitions Society. All genders welcome!
- Event Approval – Approval for your event must be obtained from our organization to ensure that the event respects the Tri-City Transitions Society Mission, Goals and Values. Some events that we are not able to support include:
- Telemarketing, door to door campaigns, vending machines
- Ideas requiring the acquisition, use or solicitation of our donors, vendors, partners or employees
- Ideas associated with products or services deemed inappropriate
- Register Your Event – To register your event, download and complete the event authorization form available on our website at www.tricitytransitions.com and submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon approval of your event, you will be provided with an official letter of endorsement, authorizing you to host your event on behalf of our organization. For more information, contact 604.941.7111 or email@example.com.
- Ensure that you have read and follow the event guidelines set out for hosting an event for Tri- City Transitions Society.
- After the Event – Within 30 days of the event completion proceeds must be forwarded to our agency. Cheques are to be made to Tri-City Transitions Society, 200-2540 Shaughnessy Street, Port Coquitlam, B.C. V3C 3W4
If you are hosting an event for Tri-City Transitions Society, there are specific guidelines in place.
The Event Guidelines are as follows –
- Events must follow Canada Revenue Agency guidelines, especially with respect to guidelines on tax receipts and B.C. Gaming & Liquor Commission licences.
- If deemed necessary, events must secure appropriate public liability insurance and indemnify Tri-City Transitions Society for all damages, costs, and expenses arising from the event.
- Tri-City Transitions Society will not assume any costs or financial liability for the event
- Tri-City Transitions Society will not assume any legal or public liability for the event
- Due to FOIP guidelines, Tri-City Transitions Society is unable to share mailing lists, donor or client information.
- Tri-City Transitions Society reserves the right to ask you to remove our name from your event and all associated print material should your event contravene our Mission, Vision or Values.
If you have any questions regarding the event hosting process or application, please feel free to visit or call us at:
200- 2540 Shaughnessy Street
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 3W4