- Event Approval – Approval for your event must be obtained from our organization to ensure that the event respects the Tri-City Transitions Society Mission, Goals and Values. Some events that we are not able to support include:
- Telemarketing, door to door campaigns, vending machines
- Ideas requiring the acquisition, use or solicitation of our donors, vendors, partners or employees
- Ideas associated with products or services deemed inappropriate
- Register Your Event – To register your event, download and complete the event authorization form available on our website at www.tricitytransitions.com and submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon approval of your event, you will be provided with an official letter of endorsement, authorizing you to host your event on behalf of our organization. For more information, contact 604.941.7111 or email@example.com.
- Ensure that you have read and follow the event guidelines set out for hosting an event for Tri- City Transitions Society.
- After the Event – Within 30 days of the event completion proceeds must be forwarded to our agency. Cheques are to be made to Tri-City Transitions Society, 402 – 2071 Kingsway Ave, Port Coquitlam, V3C 6N2
If you are hosting an event for Tri-City Transitions Society, there are specific guidelines in place.
The Event Guidelines are as follows –
- Events must follow Canada Revenue Agency guidelines, especially with respect to guidelines on tax receipts and B.C. Gaming & Liquor Commission licences.
- If deemed necessary, events must secure appropriate public liability insurance and indemnify Tri-City Transitions Society for all damages, costs, and expenses arising from the event.
- Tri-City Transitions Society will not assume any costs or financial liability for the event
- Tri-City Transitions Society will not assume any legal or public liability for the event
- Due to FOIP guidelines, Tri-City Transitions Society is unable to share mailing lists, donor or client information.
- Tri-City Transitions Society reserves the right to ask you to remove our name from your event and all associated print material should your event contravene our Mission, Vision or Values.
If you have any questions regarding the event hosting process or application, please feel free to visit or call us at:
402 – 2071 Kingsway Ave
Port Coquitlam, V3C 6N2