Have you walked a similar path? Have you been affected by intimate partner violence? Help ensure that others affected by violence have the resources they need.
We cannot successfully do our work without our amazing Champions who give us financial support, resources, community-driven initiatives, and program assistance! Please consider becoming one of our Champions so that we can continue to create valuable programs, such as increased programming for men who have been subject to intimate partner violence.
Thank you to our incredible Champions!
We cannot do it without your support!
Start Now: Help those affected by intimate partner violence.
- BC Housing
- BC Ministry of Justice
- City of Coquitlam
- City of Port Coquitlam
- City of Port Moody
- Government of BC
- Home Depot Canada Foundation (Funder)
- Home Depot Coquitlam
- Port Coquitlam Lion’s Club
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Royal LePage Shelter Foundation (Funder)
- SOS Safety Magazine
- School District 43
- Shimmy Mob
- Soup Sisters
- VanCity Credit Union
- Royal Purple Lodge #10 (Funder)
- Hard Rock Casino Vancouver
- British Columbia Schizophrenia Society
- Coquitlam RCMP Domestic Violence Unit
- Crown Counsel – Port Coquitlam Court House
- Cythera Transition House Services Society
- Family Services of Greater Vancouver
- Fraser North CAPC Coalition
- Immigrant Services Society (translation services)
- Ministry of Children and Family Development
- Port Coquitlam Family Justice Centre
- Port Moody Municipal Police
- Probation Services
- SHARE Services Society
- Soroptomists of Tri-Cities – BEA’S KLOSET
- Tri-Cities Mental Health Centre
- Westcoast Family Centres
We also have fun helping others! See the videos below to get an idea of how some of our Champions raise funds for us and have a good time doing it!
If you’d like to get involved, whether it be through donations, volunteering, or hosting an event, please let us know and we’ll be happy to discuss your ideas with you!
Make a Difference: Our community needs your help. Let’s strengthen families together.
Thank you, from all of us at Tri-City Transitions and from the citizens we serve.